Each quarter post a challenge, around which we hope we can focus, albeit with our simple low budget tools, the energies of Innovators around the world, to share what is working for them. The challenge for Q1:2014 is to identify the prerequisites that need to be managed for successful innovation and growth. Click here to read our ‘white-paper’ on the prerequisites for success.
We encourage you to:
- Post your ideas and comments on our blog pages.
- Submit to us new articles, for consideration for posting to any of the good practice pages on this site. Click here for a contact form.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date
- Join an open discussion through the ‘Innovation Reboot’ discussion group on LinkedIn.
- Read our Good Practice book “Innovation Reboot: How to Build, Manage and Assess Innovation Capability in Organisations and Teams” which contains insights into what we see as proven innovation enabling practices and describes the Innovation Capability Assessment framework, that we use for good practice sharing, in depth. Profits from the book go to support the Innovation Reboot Project and this site.
The Innovation Reboot Project™ is a not for profit, collaborative venture, aimed at both academia and organisational managers, with the objective of promoting the use of Innovation Capability Assessment Frameworks that may help to encourage the open, sharing of knowledge on what best enables Innovation Capability building in organisations. To do this we need your help and engagement in active discussions to help us identify and share ‘what works’.
The x7 Good Practice tabs, in the site menu are blog discussions, structured around the elements of our Innovation Capability Assessment Framework, which we use as a best practice-sharing model. If you click to a tab in the site menu above you will see a list of good practice papers, tools and learning materials/links, that we curate and maintain based on our project teams views of what are good practices for building Innovation Capability in each of the x7 elements of this model.
To learn more about us and our sponsors, click here.